Fourth Element Paranormal Research Services is a Merseyside - Lancashire based team of serious minded individuals who are focused on research, investigation, and the documentation of purported paranormal phenomena. FEPR was formed to assist those who believe that they are experiencing paranormal phenomena, and at the same time provide you with an honest service, FREE of charge.
FEPR are registered with the British Paranormal Association.
We are open-minded to the existence of ghosts but do not assume that the activity in question is a ghost or paranormal. We base our results on highly scrutinized Photographs, Video and Audio evidence collected at a location. We take pride in our diverse abilities and methods to collect and review all data in order to provide you with answers and options.
Our Core Team members have decades of experience in this field and uses a variety of audio and video equipment but due to the amount of information that is not currently known or proven about the paranormal, we believe it is essential to visually monitor as much as possible in order to obtain data which may assist in providing answers. Our purpose is to dispel myths and stories and to separate fact from fiction. FEPR does not discredit the use of psychics, but prefer the use of high-tech audio and video equipment along with time tested low tech techniques to document and substantiate our evidence. We rely on technology rather than a feeling or fear.
Unlike some groups, we have no problem having our clients present during an investigation because watching us work seems to help ease the anxiety our clients are experiencing, plus we can show the client first hand how naturally occurring sounds can easily be mistaken for paranormal activity, but if a spirit is present it is use to the presents of the client and may be more likely to make it's presence known.
Our purpose is to provide the most precise technological data to maintain our credibility in the field of paranormal investigation and research.
All evidence collected, including photos, videos, audio recordings of paranormal events are kept in the strictest confidence and we will only release or publish information on cases where permission has been granted by the client. Any authorized release of our evidence will be made available to the public unaltered and uncensored via our website or in person with advanced notice. We understand exactly what you are going through and we conduct every investigation Discretely and Professionally.
We are always available for investigations, our schedule is very flexible but Private residences take priority!!! We NEVER charge a fee, We are not out to profit but to serve the community as accurately and intelligently as possible.
If you need our help ! Please get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond
or Call Julia 07850 441201, John 07980 714020, Andy 07710 984534
Ticket Terms & Conditions
ourth Element Paranormal Research Events Terms and Conditions
1. When you make a booking with Fourth Element Paranormal Research you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, which are set out below.
2. No person under the age of 16 is permitted to attend any event hosted by Fourth Element paranormal Research. Some events are 18+ and this will be stated on the event.
3. Due to restrictions at our locations no pregnant women are allowed on any of our events.
4. We accept same sex bookings of six or more however, we reserve the right to split the group if we feel it would enhance your experience.
5. All customers are asked to sign a disclaimer before undertaking an indoor/outdoor ghost hunt with FEPR. If you refuse to do so, you will be asked to leave. You will Not be refunded for your ticket(s).
6. FEPR operates a zero tolerance policy. No alcohol or drugs are permitted on our events. Anyone found to be under the influence of either of these will be asked to leave, and no refund will be given.
7. FEPR reserve the right to remove anyone found to be acting in an inappropriate manner.
8. FEPR accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss to personal belongings. We would urge you to protect your property and keep all valuable belongings safe.
9. FEPR reserve the right to cancel an event due to adverse weather conditions. We will provide as much notice as possible to our guests travelling to the location.
10. FEPR will not be responsible for any damage, loss of equipment or property that may occur on the way, during or on the journey home after an event.
11. FEPR will endevour to give you the best possible experience. We cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place. However we do guarantee that all events are organised with a scientific outlook and conducted under controlled conditions.
12. There are occasions when events are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of FEPR. If an event is cancelled then a full refund will be given of monies that have been paid to FERPR for the event you have booked. However if the event is re-scheduled FEPR may set where deemed necessary limitations on any refunds requested. FEPR will not refund any expenses incurred as a result of cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel costs.
13. Cameras are permitted on certain locations however the use of flash may be limited due to the protection of certain items, such as those with protected tapestries. You will be made aware of these on the night and it is to be adhered to at all times during the event.
You may bring any personal items and equipment but do so at your own risk. On occasions we may lend out equipment but you will be liable for the cost of any damage.
14. FEPR reminds all guests that they are attending the event at their own risk. FEPR accepts no liability for any accident, injury or incident to a guest however it may have been caused. FEPR does a risk assessment to foresee any potential problems, hazards and dangers in order to eliminate them before an event. FEPR will include information on any hazardous area during the health and safety talk at the start of the event. All guests are encouraged to have their own public liability insurance. FEPR has it’s own public liability insurance however some of our policies may not be covered due to some of the location boundaries beyond normal public access categories.
15. FEPR will endeavour to ensure that your time spent at the location is to the time stated, unless there are good reasons as to why this can’t be achieved. We reserve the right to end an event early should there be a legitimate reason. In this case there will be no refund.
16. There are strict laws on smoking indoors and FEPR do not allow any guests or staff to smoke during an event, except in those areas designated by the venue.
17. All guests are required to act in a responsible manner and will respect the needs and opinions of others. Guests will respect the nature of the event and will behave accordingly.
18. Some of our locations are not suitable for clients with disabilities. FEPR values all of our clients and we endeavour to make as many of our events as accessible as possible.
19. You agree to act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or effect of property. Aggressive, rude, intimidating, threatening and unreasonable behaviour towards any member of FEPR, guest or person attending any event will Not be tolerated.
20. FEPR may at times take photographs and record events for our records. The footage taken may be used by FEPR and appear on the internet.
21. Where stated all monies for the event you are attending shall be paid in advance. Deposits are required for all our events and can be paid via our website.
22. FEPR reserve the right to cancel an event at any time for any reason at our discretion.
23. FEPR reserve the right to cancel an event if not enough guests have booked to make the event financially viable to operate. If cancelled, FEPR will inform you as soon as reasonably possible In these circumstances, we will provide all guests with a full refund of any monies paid to us for the event.
24. All deposit payments are non refundable. Locations that we hold events for are paid in advance and we are liable for these costs.
25. Complaints- If you are unhappy with an event you attended please speak to us before you leave the event so we can address what issues you may have, unfortunately no refunds will be given. Depending on your complaint and if we feel your reasons are justified we will offer you an opportunity to come to another event to the same value We consider it unreasonable if you take no action during the actual event.
26. All bookings made through FEPR means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
27. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and may change at any time without prior notice or written notice and your booking demonstrates acceptance by you.